Sports & Games
- Always dreamed of becoming a chess master, but don't know how to go that extra step? This book shows you how.
- Packed with tips, tricks and practical exercises aimed at players of all skill levels who aspire to greatness.
- Andrew Soltis is one of our best-loved chess authors.Learn More
- A comprehensive guide to handling some of the most important pieces on the chessboard - pawns.
- Packed with tips, tricks and examples showing how the skilful deployment of pawns can help you win the game
- Fully updated version of a classic chess text by one of our best-loved chess authors.Learn More
- A lively instructional book for improving chess players: those who have mastered the basics and now want to learn to win.
- By the bestselling author of Logical Chess: Move by Move
- New edition of a classic work, first published in 1970, converted to algebraic format for the first timeLearn More