- The antidote to cheery, upbeat 5:2 diet books - the grumpy guide delves into the misery of dieting and living with a 5:2 dieter
- Contains critiques of all the major diet fads - Cambridge, Bootcamp, Atkins, Mediterranean, Scarsdale, F-Plan
- Discover the joys of calorie-free food and the many things you can do with a celery stick apart from eating itLearn More
- Your alternative antidote to the current national obsession for all things old-fashioned and old-school
- Facts, stats, quotes and trivia about standing up and saying no to retro!
- Take revenge on all things vintage and start a modern revolution by living in the present!Learn More
- Your alternative antidote to help fight off the current national obsession for ridiculous baking trends
- A pocket-sized slice of pastry-related propaganda – full of facts, stats, quotes and baking trivia to put you off turning the oven on
- Savour your revenge on all things sweet, say no … and rise up against world cupcake domination!
- A follow-on from the successful The Joy of Sheds (9781907554513)
- Includes trivia, history, facts by the barrel and amazing pub stories including the most famous and infamous pubs in the country
- It’s a heady brew of pub facts mixed with humour and an eye for the bizarreLearn More
- 50 fun ways to improve your maths skills – for kids of all ages!
- From simple multiplication to complex calculus, maths has never been easier. Fun to learn, easy to remember, difficult to forget!
- The follow-up to the popular Cool Science (9781840656190), also by Portico.Learn More
- A perfect gift for the one million weekly pub quizzers in Britain!
- An indispensable guide to achieving ultimate victory of one of Britain's most endearing, and enduring, pastimes
- Written by a regular Quiz winner (and loser) and accomplished quizmasterLearn More
Regular Price: £7.99
Special Price: £6.50
- The follow up to the bestselling 365 Reasons to be Cheerful and 365 Reasons to be Proud to be British, also published by Portico
- A year long trip through history’s most hopeless mistakes turned good – because every cloud has a silver lining!
- Contains a happy ending for every day of the year – a perfect present for miserable pessimists ... as well as eternal optimists!Learn More
- Notorious NME scribe Johnny Cigarettes (neé Sharp) follows up his hilarious 2009 bestseller, Crap Lyrics
- A riotous rant through the utter ridiculousness of Rock and Roll’s history
- Contains raucous commentary on rock-star egos, dodgy reviews, pretentious quotes, nonsense lyrics and music's most enduring urban mythsLearn More
- The only dead parrot ever to give evidence in a court of law
- One of the most indigestible dilemmas – if you’d been shipwrecked 2,000 miles from home, would you have eaten Parker the cabin boy?
- The doctor with the worst bedside manner of all time
- The murderess who collected money from her mummified victim for 21 yearsLearn More