- A side-splitting cultural etiquette guide to help travellers from embarrassing themselves, and their country, when holidaying abroad
- Illustrates the varying, confusing and contrasting customs, etiquettes and social graces between nations
- Perfect gift for the backpack, suitcase and carry-on luggage!Learn More
- Grumpy Git's Guide to Technology is the technophobe's handbook, a glorious rant about every bit of new technology supposedly designed to make our lives easier. Hah!
- And don't get him started on mobile phones or we’ll be here all night. No, we will.
- Filled with the typical wit and observation, and just plain grumpiness, that have made each of the Grump books bestsellersLearn More
* The follow up to 2010’s bestselling 365 Reasons To Be Cheerful * 365 funny, informative and unique reasons why you should feel proud to be British, every single day of the year * Each day contains entertaining facts about Britain's world-renowned history, heritage, traditions, landmarks, culture, literature, music and, of course, people and charactersLearn More