Patterns for a range of fabulous vintage pieces from the last 120 years, including 1890s corsets, 1940s garter belts and basques, 1950s pin-up brassieres, 1920s French knickers and much more.
- 30 stunning and historically accurate examples of period lingerie, from 1890 to 1960.
- Features 1890s corsets, 1940s garter belts and basques, 1950s New Look girdles, brassieres, knickers and much more.
- Includes annotated patterns, drawings and photographs for fashion students, historians and costume makers.
- Features two projects with step-by-step instructions.Learn More
- Over 5000 stunning floral motifs in one volume and on the accompanying free CD.
- Flower, vegetable, fruit, tree and plant motifs in various heights, from Celtic to Art Deco, plus many more original motifs from the accomplished artist-author.
- Images can be copied, enlarged, traced or developed further for creative use.
- Suitable for design work in any creative field, from embroidery to woodwork.
Price:£20.00How many varieties of daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths would you suppose are accessible to garden-variety gardeners? Hundreds is the answer, and you can try any of 240 species and cultivars of daffodils, 190 tulips, and 80 hyacinths, all beautifully photographed. Learn More
Price:£20.00With the number and variety of surfaces used for embroidery and textile art expanding, this is a timely book that concentrates on two of the key new materials now incorporated into textiles paper and metal. Paper is of great interest to embroiderers. It can be used as a base for a variety of techniques and to enhance and embellish work. Learn More
Price:£14.99* The world, the universe and everything else presented in a visually stunning way you'll never forget! * Beautifully illustrated and unique graphs, charts, timelines and diagrams to help you learn and remember everything you need to know * The facts of life as you've never seen them before! Learn More
Regular Price: £9.99
Special Price: £7.99
- 52 brilliant, colourful, unique and inventive hobby projects – one for each week of the year
- Visit www.ilovemel.me for Mel Elliott's amazing brand of products
- The perfect gift for the 21st Century grown up wanting to look back to the futureLearn More