Price:£25.00This is a major book on the life of the alpine flower for gardeners and professionals, co-published with the Alpine Garden Society. The book covers the key aspects of the alpine flower relevant to those wishing to get the most of their plants in the garden by understanding them in the wild. Learn More
- An exquisite facsimile edition of a classic wartime book on growing fruit and vegetables
- Warm, personable writing style makes the book a joy to read, but it is also very informative and relevant for today's gardeners
- An ideal nostalgic gift for kitchen gardeners and allotment holdersLearn More
- Make your own wine, beer, cider, juice and cordial using everything imaginable from your garden – including flowers, fruits, vegetables and even weeds!
- Comprehensive guide on everything you need to start brewing at home, and what to use from your garden and when
- Over 140 delicious recipes suitable for any abilityLearn More