Food & Drink
Regular Price: £9.99
Special Price: £7.99
- Brand new series of ‘CRAZY’ titles from Portico, to accompany Harmonica Crazy.
- A quirky, fun and practical guide to learning all that you need to learn about the ukulele - an instrument currently enjoying a resurgance in popularity
- Contains songs to play, chords to learn, the history of the instrument, tips, tricks and techniques, as well famous players and brandsLearn More
Regular Price: £25.00
Special Price: £20.00
- A delicious collection of international recipes from an award-winning author
- Beautiful photography and delectable design make the book itself an ideal gift
- Filled with stories from around the world it is as much an armchair read as a practical cookbookLearn More
Regular Price: £20.00
Special Price: £16.00
Out of stockThere is a movement now towards families and friends eating together and eating home cooked food with ingredients that are considered. "Family Cookbook" is about bringing people together to eat simple and good food every day. It is for people who have a family as well as for those who live with friends or a partner. Learn More
- 100 simple yet authentic Italian recipes to suit every occasion, from a week-day supper to a Sunday lunch, from a quick snack to dinner for friends.
- Specially commissioned photographs by renowned food photographer David Loftus.
- By the co-presenter of BBC2's primetime show, Two Greedy Italians, now in its second series.Learn More
- A new full-colour edition of a bestselling National Trust cookbook, fully redesigned and incorporating new photography throughout.
- From Steak and Kidney Pie and Lancashire Hotpot to Coq Au Vin and Luxury Fish Pie, stews and pies are the ultimate comfort food.
- Prepared ahead or left to cook gently during the afternoon, pies and stews can be made with inexpensive cuts of meat and added to with seasonal ingredients or whatever you have to hand.Learn More
- A full-colour edition of a bestselling National Trust cookbook, fully redesigned and incorporating new photography throughout.
- A sumptuous collection of delicious puddings, from traditional family favourites such as Lemon Meringue Pie and Sticky Toffee Pudding to classics such as Spotted Dick and Jam Roly Poly.
- Acclaimed food historian Sara Paston-Williams reveals the all-time most popular puddings, including baked puddings, fools and syllabubs, ice creams, custards and trifles, pies and tarts and of course, hearty steamed puddings.Learn More