Fashion Design & Illustration
Out of stock
- How to make the most of your fashion sketchbook how to finesse your creativity with guidance on research, design develoment, assembly and presentation
- Packed with exercises and case studies
- Hundreds of working sketchbook pages and portfolio workLearn More
- How to create a vintage-themed wedding, from the Edwardian era through the decades to the 1970s
- Packed with inspirational photographs and tips on how to create an authentic look
- Written by one of the UK's most influential award-winning vintage wedding bloggers – 'Love My Dress' has over half a million page hits per monthLearn More
Fabulous Frocks is, almost certainly, the most exquisite book that every woman should have the privilege of owning. The elegance and sophistication of this unique hardback is an inspirational look into one hundred years of the most amazing dresses. In Magazine, 23rd September 2008Learn More
- A fascinating look at men's most ubiquitous uniform and status symbol, from classic respectability to the heights of innovation.
- Features fantastic photographs of the suit from the 1860s to date.
- Celebrates suit-wearers, from dandies to diplomats, from law-makers to music-makers.Learn More
Price:£20.00With the number and variety of surfaces used for embroidery and textile art expanding, this is a timely book that concentrates on two of the key new materials now incorporated into textiles paper and metal. Paper is of great interest to embroiderers. It can be used as a base for a variety of techniques and to enhance and embellish work. Learn More
Price:£20.00How many varieties of daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths would you suppose are accessible to garden-variety gardeners? Hundreds is the answer, and you can try any of 240 species and cultivars of daffodils, 190 tulips, and 80 hyacinths, all beautifully photographed. Learn More
- Over 5000 stunning floral motifs in one volume and on the accompanying free CD.
- Flower, vegetable, fruit, tree and plant motifs in various heights, from Celtic to Art Deco, plus many more original motifs from the accomplished artist-author.
- Images can be copied, enlarged, traced or developed further for creative use.
- Suitable for design work in any creative field, from embroidery to woodwork.
Patterns for a range of fabulous vintage pieces from the last 120 years, including 1890s corsets, 1940s garter belts and basques, 1950s pin-up brassieres, 1920s French knickers and much more.
- 30 stunning and historically accurate examples of period lingerie, from 1890 to 1960.
- Features 1890s corsets, 1940s garter belts and basques, 1950s New Look girdles, brassieres, knickers and much more.
- Includes annotated patterns, drawings and photographs for fashion students, historians and costume makers.
- Features two projects with step-by-step instructions.Learn More
The world of fashion illustration has had a sensational renaissance in the last five years, but the art form goes back to the beginning of the 20th century and today’s exponents are still benefiting from some of the styles, shapes and colours of fashion illustrators from decades ago.Learn More