Art, Design & Photography
- Stunning resource for any fashion student, graphic designer or fashion historian with over 250 vintage illustrations from the Harper's Bazaar archive
- Everything from the mannered shapes of Leon Benigni in the 30s to the looser shapes of the 1960s
- Includes the work of Eric Frazer, Chrstian Berar, Jean Cocteau, Frederic Henrion and Jane Bixby.Learn More
- A new book by popular and successful artist David Curtis covering both oils and watercolours
- Many artists are keen to paint outside on location but lack the confidence
- Full of practical advice and inspiration to help artists make the most of plein-air paintingLearn More
- A stunning book with a range of plant portraits from both historical and contemporary sources
- Over 60 plant portraits, each with detailed botanical drawing, painting and explanatory text Includes all our favourite plants from the homely Daisy, the Showy Dahlia, to the mighty Oak
- Published in association with the Society of Botanical ArtistsLearn More
Regular Price: £9.99
Special Price: £7.99
- All you need to know about mixing acrylics.
- Explores all the different colour mixing techniques, including palette mixing and overlaying.
- Provides a visual source of over 500 acrylic mixes.
- Fully annotated paintings throughout demonstrate the colours, mixes and techniques used.Learn More
Regular Price: £19.99
Special Price: £16.00
- Renowned quilt artist C June Barnes follows up her popular title Stitching to Dye with an exploration of raising the surface in quilt art
- Learn how to create intricate raised stuctural effects on wall-hung quilts, and how to construct gorgeous three-dimensional vessels and fabric sculptures
- Illustrated throughout with inspirational images of three-dimensional quilt workLearn More
- This follow-up to the bestselling Birdsong is another exquisite collection of paintings from renowned artist Madeleine Floyd
- The artist's work showcases the diversity and beauty of these charming birds, including both farmyard and wild species
- Will appeal to people who keep domestic birds as well as general bird loversLearn More
- Beautiful witty illustrations that plunder the past for their retro edge.
- Modern illustrations inspired by everything from Art Deco and Soviet Poster Art to Blue Note record sleeves, comic books and punk.
- Artists from around the world provide hundreds of illustrations to inspire, entertain and delight.Learn More