Subscribe to RSS Feed
Out of stock
- Over 65 different bikes and bike-related themes, from cycle cafés, boutique bike shops, famous designers, talented bands and keen collectors, to cycle-in cinemas and sporting and recreational clubs
- Celebrates the new golden age of bikes and will appeal to all those who have taken up cycling for sport, fun or health
- From classic racing bikes and high-tech machines to eccentric and vintage bikes of all shapes and sizesLearn More
- 2013 welcomes the 150th birthday of London's Underground – let's celebrate!
- Contains 80 entertaining (but bizarre!) stories about the most loved public transport system in the world
- A great gift book for both residents and travellers who are passionate about local historyLearn More
Regular Price: £6.99
Special Price: £5.00
- Bemused by Twitter? This handy little book will teach you how to get the most out of the world's fastest-growing social-media phenomenon - in just 10 minutes.
- Provides a solid introduction to Twitter basics, explains the jargon and helps you find followers
- Author Lynn Schreiber is a Twitter veteran and popular bloggerLearn More
- Classic cycling book from 1949 revised for today's cycling community
- Includes original 1940s text by pioneering cyclist Harold Briercliffe, featured on tv's Britain by Bike Long and short cycle routes around Central England, including the Peak District, Cheshire and north Shropshire, East of the Pennines, the Midlands, the Malverns, The Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean
- Wonderful insight in cycling in a bygone era with suggestions for cycling in the region todayLearn More
- Classic cycling book from 1950 revised for today's cyclists
- Includes original text by pioneering cyclist Harold Briercliffe, featured on tv's Britain by Bike
- Long and short cycles around southern England, including the Thames Valley, the Cotswolds, the New Forest and The South Coast
- Wonderful insight into cycling in a bygone era with suggestions for cycling in the region todayLearn More
- A book to appeal to the ten million shed owners in the UK and two million in Australia.
- Sheddism is a growing phenomenon. Cuprinol now sponsor the UK "Shed of the Year" competition. In Australia there is a Men's Shed Association and in 2009 there was a three-day Men and Sheds conference in Hobart attended by 297 delegates.
- A shed experience.
- The Joy of Sheds is a humorous miscellany of shed facts, shed humour, shed features, shed design, shed maintenance and more.Learn More
- One of Britain's most-loved cities celebrated in the Then and Now series
- Charming contrast of old and new photographs of Liverpool's landmarks and some unknown gems
- From Albert Dock to Birkenhead, Goodison Park to Southport, a photographic tour of the city past and presentLearn More
- A side-splitting cultural etiquette guide to help travellers from embarrassing themselves, and their country, when holidaying abroad
- Illustrates the varying, confusing and contrasting customs, etiquettes and social graces between nations
- Perfect gift for the backpack, suitcase and carry-on luggage!Learn More
- A glorious exploration of the iconic and highly collectable book covers created by Brian Cook in the mid-20th century, newly released in a compact edition
- Beautifully illustrated with over 100 full-colour examples of Cook's work
- Includes fascinating information from Brian Cook himself on how the images were createdLearn More
- The third volume in the spectacular Face to Face series, combining historical and contemporary portraits
- Series acclaimed by The Observer, The Explorers Journal and National Geographic
- Foreword by Sir Chris Bonington
- Afterword by Doug Scott
- A fascinating view of the personalities that make up the world of mountaineering, from world-famous explorers to native sherpas
- Visit the Mountain Heroes web page for more informationLearn More