- Over 65 different bikes and bike-related themes, from cycle cafés, boutique bike shops, famous designers, talented bands and keen collectors, to cycle-in cinemas and sporting and recreational clubs
- Celebrates the new golden age of bikes and will appeal to all those who have taken up cycling for sport, fun or health
- From classic racing bikes and high-tech machines to eccentric and vintage bikes of all shapes and sizesLearn More
Regular Price: £6.99
Special Price: £5.00
- Bemused by Twitter? This handy little book will teach you how to get the most out of the world's fastest-growing social-media phenomenon - in just 10 minutes.
- Provides a solid introduction to Twitter basics, explains the jargon and helps you find followers
- Author Lynn Schreiber is a Twitter veteran and popular bloggerLearn More
- A book to appeal to the ten million shed owners in the UK and two million in Australia.
- Sheddism is a growing phenomenon. Cuprinol now sponsor the UK "Shed of the Year" competition. In Australia there is a Men's Shed Association and in 2009 there was a three-day Men and Sheds conference in Hobart attended by 297 delegates.
- A shed experience.
- The Joy of Sheds is a humorous miscellany of shed facts, shed humour, shed features, shed design, shed maintenance and more.Learn More
- One of Britain's most-loved cities celebrated in the Then and Now series
- Charming contrast of old and new photographs of Liverpool's landmarks and some unknown gems
- From Albert Dock to Birkenhead, Goodison Park to Southport, a photographic tour of the city past and presentLearn More
- A side-splitting cultural etiquette guide to help travellers from embarrassing themselves, and their country, when holidaying abroad
- Illustrates the varying, confusing and contrasting customs, etiquettes and social graces between nations
- Perfect gift for the backpack, suitcase and carry-on luggage!Learn More
- A glorious exploration of the iconic and highly collectable book covers created by Brian Cook in the mid-20th century, newly released in a compact edition
- Beautifully illustrated with over 100 full-colour examples of Cook's work
- Includes fascinating information from Brian Cook himself on how the images were createdLearn More
- The third volume in the spectacular Face to Face series, combining historical and contemporary portraits
- Series acclaimed by The Observer, The Explorers Journal and National Geographic
- Foreword by Sir Chris Bonington
- Afterword by Doug Scott
- A fascinating view of the personalities that make up the world of mountaineering, from world-famous explorers to native sherpas
- Visit the Mountain Heroes web page for more informationLearn More
Price:£20.00A century after Amundsen's triumph and Scott's tragedy, our fascination with Antarctica remains as acute as ever. This glorious visual history traces our search for the South Pole, from our earliest encounters through the Heroic Age to modern times. Learn More
Price:£7.99This fascinating pocket book draws on numerous primary sources from the early days of the rail network through to the Big Four, British Railways and beyond to present a unique guide to the knowledge and skills required for locomotive drivers, engineers and firemen. Learn More