Subscribe to RSS Feed
- A book to appeal to the ten million shed owners in the UK and two million in Australia.
- Sheddism is a growing phenomenon. Cuprinol now sponsor the UK "Shed of the Year" competition. In Australia there is a Men's Shed Association and in 2009 there was a three-day Men and Sheds conference in Hobart attended by 297 delegates.
- A shed experience.
- The Joy of Sheds is a humorous miscellany of shed facts, shed humour, shed features, shed design, shed maintenance and more.Learn More
- A side-splitting cultural etiquette guide to help travellers from embarrassing themselves, and their country, when holidaying abroad
- Illustrates the varying, confusing and contrasting customs, etiquettes and social graces between nations
- Perfect gift for the backpack, suitcase and carry-on luggage!Learn More
Price:£12.99We are fascinated by the Italians; their style, politics, diet, sex lives and cars, not to mention their incredibly beautiful country, to which many thousands of us flock year after year. Annalisa Coppolaro-Nowell gives us the skinny on what makes Italians tick. Learn More